The new first line of defence against harmful and illegal content
Cyacomb helps law enforcement, social media and cloud companies find block harmful content from paedophiles and terrorists.
As advertisers, regulators and users are increasingly concerned about online safety, Cyacomb Safety offers a first line of defence against known harmful and illegal content, protecting users and reducing the burden of moderation.
Already proven with police forensic teams, our technology allows social networks and platforms to check user uploaded content against blocklisted material in real-time and with practically no overhead. It is even compatible with end-to-end encrypted messaging apps, without compromising user privacy.
Our patented technology also enables secure data sharing without compromising user privacy, allowing governments to share authoritative blocklists and platform providers to share the burden of moderation.
Download Further Information to find out how Cyacomb Safety:
- Provides a first line of defence against harmful content uploaded by users
- Checks content in real time and screens uploads before they are complete
- Works alongside existing moderation and reduces the demands of human moderation
- Ensures that moderated content never gets uploaded again
- Enables the sharing of moderation decisions between trusted partners
- Works in encrypted environments without compromising user privacy
Download further information about Cyacomb Safety: